30 August 2007

Benefits of not making your bed

1. You don't have to do any work to get in bed for a nap or at night; your sheets are already turned down.

2. When you come home from a long day at school and your cat has thrown up on your sheets, it's much easier to take care of than to have to wash the comforter as well as the sheets.

Praise God for small mercies! I came home from a grueling day of classes to find that Bailey had been sick on my sheets near my pillow and down the side of my bed. Washing the sheets and the mattress pad cover are so much easier than trying to wash my satin comforter.

I anticipate Tuesdays and Thursdays (or more like MWF evenings) to be my roughest days. Basically I'm not as excited about these three new classes as I am about my MWF classes. I've just filled in my planner for the semester; I've estimated that most nights before TTH classes I'll be reading at least 100 pages. I was excited to learn that I don't have to buy a Biology book, but then today my other classes have a grand total of eighteen (18) required texts. Let's not even talk about what that's going to amount to. I'm just happy to be at a school I really like in a city where I feel like I belong.

Ah, it's been 4 hours since I started (and forgot) this post. At any rate...I'm going to bed on freshly laundered sheets. =)

No comments:

RSS Subscribe