15 December 2008

Hold the phone! Another update??


Today, I pulled out the big guns. The Big Bertha of kitchen blenders. All 26 lbs of it. I don't know why, but this blender is so un-believably heavy. But I suppose it's worth it. Mine is white, but this was the only picture I could find on google. I never use it because as I mentioned before, it weighs as much as a toddler. But it was a fun day. I made my Secret Recipe Peanut Butter Cookies and some Snickerdoodles that I changed up a little bit. I've never made Snickerdoodles before, but hello! These are delish. They should be making an appearance at the class Christmas party, but there is a slight chance that my roommate and I (mostly I) will devour them before Thursday ever comes along.

I know myself well enough to know that I can't leave the peanut butter cookies out. So I wrapped them up as soon as they cooled and threw them in the freezer. Those things are like crack (I'm supposing- they have a very addictive quality).

Sweet dreams Blogland.

1 comment:

Michaela said...

OH man we should start a cookie business!
I just made some cookies last Thursday and had to put half the dough in the refrigerator because I knew they would be gone by the end of the night. And I wanted to have some left for finals week.

RSS Subscribe