07 March 2009

Oh

It makes no sense to cry over a little fish that I haven't even bonded with, but I just noticed that his little eye is infected and it breaks my heart. What the hell do you do for a fish with an infected eye???

I actually thought he had already died, but he's a trooper. Oh, the hell, where do you buy fish eye medicine? Seriously, I will pay money if it will fix his eye and he can live a little longer...

Poor Jean-Luc Poisson. This day just gets better.

Oh, what if his eye pops out??? I can't believe I just thought that.

"MariANNNNE!!"

2 comments:

Michaela said...

You named your fish fish? That's awesome. Maybe there are fish eye drops, maybe there's a fish web md? google it, wal marts got to have something!

Emily said...

You know I can't go into Wal-Mart. I went to Petco and found some medicine. I hope it works!

RSS Subscribe