17 May 2009

Overhaulin' the Blog

Goodness, click below

Woo! See that link action? I just spent over an hour trying to figure out how to change the html to allow me to do that. Also, I changed my blog design, which took a while (do you know how long it takes to look through all of the millions of templates out there?). All in all I've been sitting on the couch working on my blog for the last two hours at least (including previous long post).

I don't feel like I've done much today, but I have, Blogland, I have. Stop judging me.

Also, guilty pleasure starts tomorrow: the Bachelorette! Check out this blog: ihategreenbeans.com to read her recaps/commentary on the show. It's what got me started on the show in the first place. Usually pretty funny, sometimes a little harsh, but worthwhile nonetheless.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

I can't see the link, but I love the new layout! Where did you get it?

Michaela said...

Oh wait I do see it. I was just on a diff page

RSS Subscribe