23 July 2009

Une chanson

Just heard this song. I love the video, too! So creative...




Also, wasn't I just sick? Yes...yes I think I was. I distinctly remember there being fever and a wheezing cough with sore throat and lastly, an inhaler. I've picked up a sore throat again within the last two days. =/ I have the weakest immune system. I don't think I used to get sick this easily. It's just been within this last year. Also yesterday I spent 5 solid hours in my car. FIVE. 100 miles, didn't go further than Elgin, driving someone around. Not exactly my cup of tea, but hopefully it will have paid off and a job will come through.

1 comment:

Michaela said...

sorry your sick again babycake :(
Maybe something in your house is making you sick.
I got sick a lot when I moved back home, we found out that my vent was really moldy.

RSS Subscribe