08 August 2009

Good Gravy and a side of Melt-Down

If you're reading this on RSS feed, get yourself over to my actual blog and check out the new layout which cost me 6 oz of sanity and a good night's sleep. I used a custom blog template and then changed EVERYTHING. See that purple navigational bar? It was lobster red and not meant to be customized. I printed out the codes (17 pages worth) and read until I found the right code. There was a lot of trial and error, but it was worth it. I re-acquainted myself with Photoshop (forgot just how awesome that program is) and re-familiarized myself with html too. I'm a proud mama! If only I could figure out how to tweak the header so that it stretched further across...

This morning I took my dad and my kayak to one of the neighborhood lakes so he could try it out. I think he really enjoyed it. I took some pictures on my phone; I'm trying to figure out how to get those off the microSD card and onto the computer. I'll work on it. I feel like I'm catching up with technology today!

I've also been working on a quilt top since I've been at my parents' (just since yesterday afternoon). I'll get a picture of that too. Now ask me how much reading I've done and how much progress I've made on my paper? Ah, oh well. There are more important things in life. Like family. And I love mine.

3 comments:

Dominic said...

Move the closing </div> tag for the "sidebar_wrapper" div to behind the closing </div> tag for "sidebar_wrapper2"

I think that's the problem, because it's causing sidebar_wrapper and sidebar_wrapper2 to be 2 blocks inside main_sidebar_wrapper, instead of sidebar_wrapper2 being inside sidebar_wrapper, and sidebar_wrapper being the only <div...> in main_sidebar_wrapper.

Confusing? :)

Michaela said...

You're home?!?!? grrr!
What neighborhood lake? And is that legal? Sounds like fun.
I love love love the new layout, you're a pro!

Emily said...

Dom- I think I understood that. I'll try it later and let you know.
Michi: I was only home for about 27 hours. My parents are going on vacation and I wanted to see them before they left. There are neighborhood "lakes" a few streets over from my parents'.

RSS Subscribe