29 October 2009

Because I have the attention span of a 5 year old

And Bones is coming on in 30 minutes and I can't study anything else right now...let's have a Halloween re-cap!

Halloween 2007:
It was a good Halloween. The first time the dynamic duo (that would be myself and my roommate) introduced ourselves to the world. We were:


A wee leprechaun and a pot of gold!

Halloween 2008:
Another good year. We started coming up with costume ideas back in March. After going through several possibilities, we decided on synchronized swimmers. Let me just tell you, we stopped at Sonic on the way to a Halloween party because they had .50 corndogs. Our waitress could not control herself she was laughing so hard. All of the other patrons were dying as well. I could hardly keep it together myself. Actually I lost it entirely when we went to the grocery store to get pita chips and dip. People were doubled over laughing, mostly because we were doing everything together: walking in step, pointing to things on shelves together. I remember nearly being sick in the parking lot afterwards because I could not stop laughing. Also I think there may have been applause when we showed up at the Halloween party. Plus, some random family stopped us in the street on the way to the party house and took our picture...I hope I never run for office.








And this year...well. You'll have to wait and see. It's going to be pretty good, I think. If people get it. Probably not as crazy as last year, but still good.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Can I just say that you both have beautiful faces! Most people look horrible with swim caps on but y'all looked great!
I love ALL of your Halloween costumes!

RSS Subscribe