03 February 2010

Almost finished

I started a new quilt this past weekend. I think the colors are a lot better in person, mais c'est la vie. There's a Super Bowl quilt sale at one of the quilt shops in Giddings this weekend. I plan to stop by both stores because a)I don't have enough of the browns to finish the sashing, and b)I decided that I need a different border and there was a great batik fabric that I almost bought last weekend, but waited because I knew there was a sale this weekend. I think this might be my new favorite quilt when it's finished. And it will be big, just the way I like my quilts. Because what's the point of taking a nap under a quilt if you can't cover up from head to toe without lying in the fetal position? These are the things I have to think of when I make a quilt.

No comments:

RSS Subscribe