22 February 2009

Flu: 1, Emily: -6 (ft)

Oh bleh.

Moral of the story: Do not trash talk the flu. It will find you, and it will take you down. And you will wish that you had gotten that free shot when you had the chance.

My roommate just told me, "You sound like death."
Thanks, pumpkin. I feel like it too.

So I am trying to stay hydrated, medicated and keep the fever below 100. =( And I will continue to lay on the couch and watch Battlestar until such a time that my body does not ache and my skin is not on fire. Or until tomorrow morning when I jump at the chance to go to class. Woo

2 comments:

Ryan Renfrow said...

I remember trying to get you to watch Battlestar many moons ago. Are you a fan now?

Lauren said...

oh sweet girl...I'm so sorry you're sick. I wish I could do something to make you feel better...
I love you!

RSS Subscribe