06 February 2009

Hilariousness Ensues

I'm not a cat lady. I also really like dogs and lots of other kinds of animals. What I really want to say, is that this made me lol (for real).




Also, you know what's cool about living on this side of town? When you stop to fill up on gas two men walk out and wash your front and back windshields and then beat a hasty retreat before you can offer to tip. Not that I carry cash anyways. But if I did and they had stood around I would have offered. They don't offer that over on East 12th. Actually it's been my experience that if you're approached by two men over there you had better be the one making a hasty retreat. Much love for ya East Side!

And if you're not watching the Office, you should be!




"I couldn't see you there behind that grain of rice. Roasted!"
"I couldn't decide between a dumb joke and a fat joke. Roasted!"

1 comment:

Michaela said...

haha oh man the office was sooo great this last week. I can't wait for more.
Man I hope I can figure out some time to come hang out with you at your new house. But it might not be for a couple of weeks.

RSS Subscribe