04 May 2009

Childhood

So it turns out that whenever I am uber stressed I start singing random songs from my childhood.

Examples:
Alouette
She'll be coming Around the Mountain
Cuckabura Sits in the Old Gum Tree
3 different songs from Sound of Music
It Ain't Gonna Rain No More
...and some others that I have currently forgotten


I would love to blink and then open my eyes and POOF! It's Friday and I'm on my way home for Mother's Day/Mom's Birthday weekend and we're about to go watch Star Trek.

*le sighe*

Soon enough it will all be over.

Things left to do:

Russian History Final - Thursday
Shakespeare Research Paper - due Friday
Nutrition Exam - Friday
Nutrition Final - Wednesday 13 May
Folklore Final - Thursday 14 May
French Final - Tuesday 18 May

Summer session starts 4 June.

3 comments:

kmac said...

You can do it!!!

Emily said...

Thanks! I know I can... I'm just missing the motivation part.

hlw said...

Good luck with the rest of the semester!!

RSS Subscribe