17 June 2009

June 09's Playlist

Trouble - Ray LaMontagne
Paradise Cove - Pete Yorn
That It Moves - Greg Laswell
Dream - Priscilla Ahn
Thinking of You - Pete Yorn
Let It Be Me - Ray LaMontagne
Girl Downtown - Hayes Carll
Long Time Nothing New - Pete Yorn
Red Cape - Priscilla Ahn
You Are the Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
And Then You - Greg Laswell
Lullaby - Priscilla Ahn
It's A Shame - Hayes Carll
Shelter - Ray LaMontagne
Find My Way Back Home - Priscilla Ahn
Beaumont - Hayes Carll

I may open it up to a few more artists after I've looked through my ipod. But I think I like that it's limited to this handful of talent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you listened to A Fine Frenzy's One Cell in the Sea?

Emily said...

Um, I don't think so. I've heard of A Fine Frenzy, but I can't remember any of their songs...

RSS Subscribe